Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fun in the Sun!

Hello folks, thanks for stopping by. Since it's been glorious these past couple of days here in SoCal I thought I reflect that on a card. And I used this weeks Mojo Monday challenge, along with this yummy paper from My Mind's Eye-Fine & Dandy True blue.
This was a fun sketch to work with because I was able construct it to convey the three elements... sky, water, and sand with the these prints. And I've had this clear stamp set from Inkadinkado Coastal/Maritime for some time now that I finally get to use.

Supplies:
Stamps: Inkadinkado Coastal/Maritime
Paper: SU! Crumb, Whisper white, My Mind's Eye-Fine & Dandy True blue.

Ink: SU! Baja breeze, Summer sun, Chocolate chip, Stazon black, Old olive.
Accessories: Twine, eyelets, pop-ups
Tools: SU!Oval scallop punch, Scallop edge punch, Spellbinder Nestabilities scallop edge circle.

7 comments:

  1. This is simply fabulous! Love your cloudy sky and beautiful coastal scene. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful colors and images!!! This is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how nice! I love how the circle is still part of the whole image. Clever! LOVE IT! (Found you over at Mojo Monday!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card! Love what you did with the sketch... the beach scene is awesome! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the warmth that your card portrays. You did a fabulous job putting sky, water and sand into the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is fabulous! Love your take on the sketch! 8-)

    ReplyDelete