Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Autumn Greetings

Hello and thank you for stopping by. Today's card is inspired by Taylored Expressions sketch artist Jami Sibley.


So far this is one of my favorite sketches this month. I wanted to make a fall or autumn card, especially since I recently purchased a clear stamp set from Inkadinkado called Autumn foliage. Very pretty for set for thanksgiving or fall cards and crafts by the way.




Even though I mentioned the the new set I purchased I did find it hard to implement those images on to this card so I just used the sentiment and save it for another sketch.. so stay tuned...lol So for the base of the card I used SU! Crushed curry card stock followed by Very vanilla and for texture I used My minds eye Quite Contrary set and embossed it with Cuttlebugs D'vine swirl folder. For the middle pieces I used the Martha Stewart doily edge punch and a piece of the SU! Bella Rose dsp (retired) brown polka dot paper.  For the centerpiece I used the Nestabilities Labels 3 to cut out the Crushed curry and Vanilla white. On the Vanilla piece I sponged the edges with SU! Baja breeze ink. for my sunflower and leaf images... I wish I remembered where I purchased it... it was so long ago... I just remembered that the place I purchased it from was called Stampa-Barbara.. neat, huh? lol And for the finishing touches, I used the Inkadinkado called Autumn foliage and for a splash of added color I used the black and white checkered ribbon... pretty huh..I hope you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment