Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I love u card




Hello everyone, greetings from the sunshine state.... seriously, lots of sunshine coming our way after all the rain and mudslides some have encountered I think we really need it now. The weather man says we'll be in the mid 70's this weekend and 80's by next week.... WOW! But enough about the weather..... I want to share my latest Valentine creation.



I thought of this card when I was at the local craft store. There were lots of filagre designs for Valentine stickers and pop-ups. So I thought I'd make my own with some ribbon I had left over from Christmas. It has this awesome kraft color flowers and the red makes it look just amazing. So I focused the rest of the design based on the ribbon itself. It's simple and yet it still looks great with less.



I started with the Kraft cardstock for the centerpiece, punched the corners with a Fiskars 3 corner punch called Heritage, then added the Real red heart. The design on the Vanilla white piece was from a SU! wheel that I purchase a while back I cant even find the catalog I got it from..lol And for the last piece I use Kraft paper with Riding hood ink from SU! with the Happy heart set for the sentiment in the middle and at the bottom of the card. I hope you like and thanks again for stopping by. Tooddles!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, Yolanda! I love how you doubled-up the ribbon:) Thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call!

    Make sure to link your posting back to the challenge...and enter the direct link to your submission, so it's not missed:)

    ReplyDelete